HARRISBURG – Rep. Natalie Mihalek (R-Allegheny/Washington) announced today that her district office is open and ready serve the residents of the 40th Legislative District in Allegheny and Washington counties.
Mihalek’s district office is located at 3515 Washington Road, Suite 540, in McMurray. The office can be reached by phone at (724) 942-2045.
“I am very excited to announce that our district office is open and ready to serve the constituents of the 40th District,” said Mihalek. “I invite everyone to stop by or give us a call for assistance with any state-related issue or to discuss any concerns they have may regarding our state or the district.”
In addition to her office, Mihalek is also inviting constituents to “Like” her Facebook page at Facebook.com/RepMihalek
and to visit her legislative website at RepMihalek.com
for information about issues, programs and services, as well as to sign up for email updates about state and local issues.
Services available at Mihalek’s McMurray office include:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for persons with disabilities).
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax/Rent Rebate applications (when available).
• Voter registration forms.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Free state maps, state park information and PA Vacation Guides.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
The 40th Legislative District include portions of Allegheny and Washington counties, which contain Bethel Park Borough, Peters Township and Upper St. Clair Township.
Representative Natalie Mihalek
40th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Brooke Haskell